The Veterinary Teaching Hospital of the Department of Veterinary Science allows students to carry out the traineeship in one of the following Units:
− Small Animal Internal Medicine
− Small Animal Intensive Care Unit
− Small Animal Reproduction
− Large Animal Internal Medicine
− Large Animal Reproduction
− Clinical Pathology Laboratory
- To apply, students should send the Intention to Apply Form at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 months before the intended start date.
- After receiving confirmation of availability, students must send the Learning Agreement at least 2 months before the intended start date.
- The minimum length of traineeship in each Unit is 1 week (2 weeks are recommended) for a maximum of 36 hours per week. It is also possible to carry out the whole traineeship in one Unit only.
- The traineeship should start on Monday and finish on Friday.
- The Veterinary Teaching Hospital is closed 1 week for the Christmas’ holidays and 2 weeks in August (2nd and 3rd week).
- Before their arrival, students must schedule their meeting with the International Relations Office of the University of Pisa through the Erasmus Manager website (Online Appointment)