Non categorizzato (16)
The Departement of Veterinary Sciences of the University of Pisa collaborates with other foreign universities and institutions in order to promote and carry out activities related to teaching, research and training.
List of International agreements
The Veterinary Teaching Hospital of the Department of Veterinary Science allows students to carry out the traineeship in one of the following Units:
− Small Animal Internal Medicine
− Small Animal Intensive Care Unit
− Small Animal Reproduction
− Large Animal Internal Medicine
− Large Animal Reproduction
− Clinical Pathology Laboratory
- After receiving confirmation of availability, students must send the Learning Agreement at least 2 months before the intended start date.
- The minimum length of traineeship in each Unit is 1 week (2 weeks are recommended) for a maximum of 36 hours per week. It is also possible to carry out the whole traineeship in one Unit only.
- The traineeship should start on Monday and finish on Friday.
- The Veterinary Teaching Hospital is closed 1 week for the Christmas’ holidays and 2 weeks in August (2nd and 3rd week).
- Before their arrival, students must schedule their meeting with the International Relations Office of the University of Pisa through the Erasmus Manager website (Online Appointment)