Who is eligible?
The Department of Veterinary Sciences of Pisa signed some bilateral agreements with EU and other foreign Universities (not EU). The main purpose of these agreements is to allow students and teaching staff exchange.
Incoming foreign students (Incoming student) can take advantage of the Erasmus+ Programme to spend a period of study at our Department according to the Mobility for Study or the Mobility for Traineeship. In case of Mobility for Study our Department can accept only students coming from an University or Institution with which a bilateral agreement has been signed.
The number of students (Mobilty for Study) that may be accepted at Department of Veterinary Sciences of Pisa is limited, variable, and specified in each agreement. For the Academic Year 2016-2017, bilateral agreements have been signed with the following Universities:
- Stara Zagora (BG STARA-Z01) – 3 students for 6 months for Study / 3 students for 3 months for Traineeship
- Rennes (F RENNES47) - 1 student for 6 months
- Jelgava (LV JELGAVA01) - 2 student for 5 months
- Lublin (PL LUBLIN04) - 6 students for 6 months for Study / 6 students for 3 months for Traineeship
- Evora (P EVORA01) - 2 students for 5 months
- Lubiana (SI LJUBLJA 01) - 1 student for 10 months for Study / 1 students for 2 months for Traineeship
- Cordoba (E CORDOBA01) - 4 students for 9 months
- Las Palmas (E LAS-PAL01) - 2 students for 12 months
- Leon (E LEON01) - 3 students for 12 months
- Murcia (E MURCIA01) - 2 students for 12 months
- Valencia (E VALENCI11) - 2 students for 9 months
- Afyon (TR AFYON 01) - 2 students for 6 months
- Bursa (TR BURSA 01) - 3 students for 6 months for Study / 3 students for 6 months for Traineeship
What to do?
Foreign students who wish to spend a period of study at the Department of Veterinary Sciences of Pisa, must check if there is an agreement between Pisa and their own Faculty (see “Who is eligible”).
Incoming students have to do "On-line application form".
Incoming foreign students should ask for this form to their Erasmus Coordinator.
This form must be sent by mail or by post to the following addresses:
Dipartimento di Scienze Veterinarie
Viale delle Piagge 2, 56124 - PISA - ITALIA